Gold hoops with Crystal Quartz points.
These are tumbled polished quartz crystal points that vary in size, length, thickness, clarity because they are REAL organic gemstones. There are a variety of sizes and shapes as seen in one of the pictures in the listing.
PLEASE NOTE: these are 100% REAL QUARTZ CRYSTALS.
• I try my best to pick two that are similar but because they are organic they will not be exactly the same.
• There are variations in length and size so we cannot guarantee what you will get. They range from one inch to over two inches.
• If you are VERY particular about length, please send us a note and we will TRY to accommodate you but sometimes that is not possible based on what we have in stock and what we get from our gem supplier.
• If you are not comfortable with this, please do not purchase it.
• No returns are accepted for this reason.
We accept paypal or the Etsy shop payment system. Taxes will be collected in you live in the state of California.
Shipping is ALWAYS sent through the USPS system. Tracking in the United States is provided to protect both parties. If you are International Shipping tracking can be provided at an additional cost.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns, refunds on, or exchanges of jewelry so ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
I TRY TO PICK THE BEST WHEN USING NATURAL PRODUCTS LIKE GEMS AND CRYSTALS BUT DUE TO IT'S ORGANIC NATURE SLIGHT IMPERFECTIONS MAY APPEAR - A VARIETY OF CHIPS, DISCOLORATION, & CRACKS ARE NATURAL OCCURRENCES. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE. RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THESE REASONS
We WELCOME all custom orders. If you have ideas let us know!
PLATED AND BASE METAL: wearing something even just once can tarnish a piece of jewelry. This is not due to low quality of the product. Everything tarnishes except for gold, titanium, and stainless steel. All plated materials have just as much likeliness as raw materials to tarnish, fade, or turn your skin green. Gold fill and sterling silver chain is suggested for all those wanting a chain that will not tarnish or turn their skin green. Sterling silver will tarnish, but much slower than plated goods.
Here are a few tips to keep your charms from tarnishing: no shower, pool, ocean and avoid contact with water. Lotions, perfumes, oils, contact with skin and a humid atmosphere can contribute to tarnishing as well. The best way to store your jewelry is inside a small plastic bag, it helps to keep outside atmosphere from tarnishing it. Also, never store your jewelry in the bathroom, this is a breeding ground for tarnishing.